This is a little church is in the town of blanchard. The town was first called Fravel after the founder but when a new sawmill was opened up it was owned by a George Blanchard so the RR changed the name. Blanchard was a logging, fishing and oyster town built on the bay. This church used to be a Methodist denomination and was built in 1911. It is now a Country Chapel where weddings and events like that are held.